This week I passed the exam 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions. If you also plan to take the exam here are some tips how I prepared for the exam.
First I took the course on Udemy from Scott Duffy. This course is updated to the new exam objectives and gives you a good overview and some basic knowledge on every exam topic.
Then I studied the official practice test from MeasureUp. There you have an explanation and links to the azure documentation for every question.
After that I took some of the courses on Opsgility. They have deep dive online courses on almost every topic. Also most of the courses are updated to the new exam objectives.
There are also some courses on Pluralsight but they don't cover all the objectives and the courses I watched were outdated.
Some general recommendations:
- If you take a course, do the hands-on exercises
- Practice how to do it in the portal, with Powershell and with C#
- Study the topics in the Azure documentation
- Take the official practice test from MeasureUp to verify your knowledge
At the moment there is a special offer for USD $99 (valid until June 30, 2017):
- Receive a voucher for one of the Azure related exams
- Benefit from one retake
- 30 days access to one Microsoft official practice tests on MeasureUp
You can find this special offer here.
So if you also take the exam I wish you great success.